Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
Airbus Defence and Space SAS
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
A vacancy for an IM Procurement Functional Expert ERP Roadmap (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse.
As the successful candidate you will join the IM Supply Chain and Programme Procurement department
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
- Representing IM within ERP Roadmap project, bringing the expertise on Procurement and solutions, contributing to the workstream deliverable, participating in FIT-GAP analysis and defining solutions for the TO-BE
- Support improvements and harmonization projects in Supply Chain & Quality Operations systems and tools.
- Being close to Supply Chain & Quality Operations business identifying current weak points in system landscape and way of working.
- Identifying and proposing as business partner improvements measures align with business requirements.
- Providing specialist advice where appropriate for the Scoping, Development,
- Deployment/Implementation, Change Management, and Application Maintenance & Evolution of relevant Supply Chain & Quality Operations Information Systems.
- Develop, customize and evolve SAP systems and other system (including new technologies).
Tasks & accountabilities:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop, customize, debug and evolve SAP systems and other system (including new technologies).
- Maintain and further evolve the implemented SAP modules MM.
- Act in team of MM focal points and expert for all the requirements, ensuring service quality and end users satisfaction
- Keep a continuous alignment with the Information Systems of all the divisions to ensure the correct support to Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Foster harmonization in IS for Supply Chain & Quality Operations in overall Airbus Defence and Space.
- Work with Business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome.
- Works in iterative processes with the Business and validates findings.
- Communicates and works with business subject matter experts.
- Demonstrates the following scientist qualities: clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance, depth, breadth, logic, significance, and fairness.
- Provides on-going tracking and monitoring of performance decision systems and statistical models.
- Troubleshoots and implements enhancements and fixes to systems as needed.
- Contribute as functional SAP expert to improvement and roll-out projects. Lead respective work packages.
This role will involve some/frequent travel for business one a month in Europe (Germany, Spain, UK).
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline
- Experience in deployments and migrations in SAP ECC – MM Module and Systems Integration
- Experience in Supply Chain Operations processes and integration with other functions
- Agile/Scrum Methodology is a plus
- Experience in SAP S4HANA deployments and migrations, Export Control processes and GTS is a plus
- Experience to work in multicultural and remote teams
- Good communication and presentation skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving
- The ability to work to strict timescales as part of an integrated, multidiscipline team
- Project management skills
- Proactive, problem solving and decision making
- Autonomy, influence, persuasive and assertiveness skills are required
- Advanced level in English
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.