Airbus Defense and Space SAS
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Job description :
Want to spread your wings? What if your adventure started with us?
We invite you to work in a world leading company in its field, digital-oriented, at the forefront of research and innovation. A work-study offer for a computer developer (m / f) has just opened within Airbus Defense and Space at our Toulouse site .
You are looking for a work-study contract, lasting from 1 to 3 years, to validate your course. The maximum duration of the contract may be increased to 4 years for persons recognized as “disabled worker”. This apprenticeship will start in September 2020 (date subject to certain flexibility) and will be of a renewable duration of 12 months.
You will join the “Frequency Management” department responsible for spectrum management and associated regulatory activities for Airbus Defense and Space projects.
You will work in collaboration with our team for the development of tools to facilitate, automate and optimize the regulatory activities of spectrum management in connection in particular with the field of space.
Tasks and responsibilities:
You will be under the responsibility of a manager who will help you identify your professional goals and support you in the development of your skills.
In this context, your main activities will be:
- Understand and analyze the functioning of existing tools,
- Define with managers the new features and new programs to develop,
- Participate in writing specifications and design software architectures and the various modules required,
- Test and validate the modules individually and validate the proper functioning of the complete system,
- Write associated documents (architecture, validation),
- Ensure reporting to managers.
This position requires knowledge of the potential risks of non-compliance. The incumbent undertakes to act with integrity, the foundation of the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Profile sought and skills required :
You are preparing a diploma ranging from Bac +3 to Bac + 5 in IT and you have the following skills :
- IT field: development in Matlab, python, VBA, SQL,
- Mastery of the Microsoft suite (including Microsoft Access),
- Advanced level in French and English.
You have the following skills:
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous,
- Endowed with a relational sense and a good communication capacity,
- Ability to integrate into a team and adaptability,
- Recognized for your organizational skills,
- Analysis and synthesis skills,
- Innovation, creativity,
- Team spirit,
- Knowledge of project management would be a plus.
At the end of the learning cycle, you will have acquired skills in IT development and you will have acquired a culture in the space field (products, issues, etc.).
Depending on the offers, you may have to move.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to carry out a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to convince us. Thereafter, your application may be proposed to managers.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you?
Do not hesitate ! Apply online!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.