Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Airbus Defense and Space SAS
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A position of Network Services Delivery Manager (m / f) has been created within Airbus Defense & Space in Toulouse.
Information Management (IM) provides expertise, technology and equipment for Airbus Defense & Space. Instant messaging is changing and evolving and we need talented people who can truly change the way we deliver a diverse range of technology solutions and services to our users.
What does this mean to you? A role in our service is an opportunity for you to progress and develop your career in a progressive and innovative environment. As a central function, IM participates in all business processes and enables careers both technical and managerial. IM covers a wide range of advanced technologies and workstations ranging from IT infrastructure to application support, via governance or strategic advice.
Are you passionate about digital and interested in actively intervening in a diverse and international environment?
Join us as Delivery Manager!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Manage network operations (LAN, WAN, services (NAC, proxy, DNS, etc.), Wi-Fi, remote access, etc. in France (mainly in Toulouse), in order to guarantee a high level of availability, reliability and service in accordance with SLAs You will have to supervise the activities carried out by our subcontractor in this area and provide KPIs.
- Set up and manage multifunctional teams in order to solve problems falling within your responsibilities.
- Manage and provide reports on the network operating budget.
- Ensure commissioning in a safe manner for any new service from the project team.
- Monitor external / security audits and manage the implementation of corrective measures if necessary.
- Monitor network performance.
This role involves business travel, so you should be able to travel accordingly.
This work requires consideration of potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, the foundation of the company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Graduated with a License at least in computer science or a related discipline.
- Experience in network infrastructure and security related topics.
- Expertise in DNS and proxy would be highly appreciated.
- You are passionate about digital technology and interested in the prospect of joining a diverse and international environment.
- You are creative and innovative.
- You like new contexts and know how to bring about change.
- You are customer and solution oriented.
- Language skills: advanced level in English and negotiation level in French.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.