We make it fly
- The jobholder shall be responsible for Verification and Validation of safety critical avionics software, in the context DO178B.
- In a certification and industrial constrained environment (DO178), the jobholder shall be responsible for the avionics software verification activities including: ∙ Preparation of Software Verification Cases and Procedures
- Execution of Functional and performance tests to ensure compliance to the software requirements
- Analysis of the test results and Software Verification Report update.
- Experience in Verification and Validation of avionics software
- Experience in working on test bench (usage of tools such as emulators, debuggers and logic analyzers)
- Working knowledge of DO 178B
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management and Change Management Knowledge of Avionics Systems
- Programming skills in ANSI-C language.