Airbus Group India Private Limited
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
The job holder is responsible to ensure the timely return-to-service for the commercial Aircraft by providing an optimal structural repair solutions considering the time & cost aspects. This has to be ensured from a design and/or stress perspective for product Safety by engaging the right stakeholders.
The various activities to perform are:
- Search: the right inputs to carry out assessments of a given damage scenario
- Query the right drawings for the Aircraft configuration.
- Use hand calculations / computer methods.
- Propose & Analyze: the structural repair solutions for airlines.
- Liaise across stakeholders (eg: Design, Stress / Fatigue, Materials, Performance etc.)
- Validate the methods applied and various assumptions & data used.
- Such that the repair makes the Aircraft airworthy again.
- Define maintenance programs.
- Prepare the technical justification documents (Design and/or Stress)
- Approve or Secure Approval of the technical justification
- PM & Business Improvement:
- Identify and support local improvement initiatives.
- Aligned across various stakeholders.
- Ensure timely response, effective monitoring & reporting.
Required skills and expertise:
- Aspire to fix real world in-service structural issues on Aircraft.
- Strong in technical concepts (Structural design and/or stress analysis incl. F&DT).
- Be able to collaborate and also work independently when needed.
- Perform in a pressure environment and make quick yet meaningful decisions.
- Be flexible to work in a diverse, multi-cultural & international team.
An ideal candidate shall have:
- Good communication & influencing skills.
- Continuous learning aptitude to drive & evolve oneself.
- Good interpersonal skills to exploit collective thinking.
- Proactive to define one’s contribution to the role/requirement.
Note: Candidates selected for this positions will pursue a career path leading to be a Technical Signatory.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.