Airbus Group India Private Limited
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team is responsible for Airframe Electrical System Installation (ESI) & Mechanical System Installation (MSI) Architecture and Integration activities. Within the PDI framework, Architecture & Integration involves the concept studies and architecture integration for System Installation areas.
Qualification & Experience:
We seek out innovative minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We are looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing stake holders.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Aerospace, Automotive or Mechanical Engineering.
- 03-06 years of experience in electrical system installation and configuration management
- Strong experience with Catia V5 for the creation & validation of 3D models and exposure to Mentor Graphics Capital Harness would be an added advantage.
- DMU understanding and navigation of Product Structure with clear understanding.
- Knowledge on Aircraft build process and basic understanding of Aircraft systems.
- Experience in handling PDM/VPM tools and link to CAD models with design in context environment.
- Good Project Management skills to drive the performance KPIs & improvements proactively.
- Good understanding of Aircraft Function, Operation & Processes.
- Awareness to Airbus process & methods would be an added advantage.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and customer-centric outreach.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements.
- Demonstrate agility and autonomy in a transnational environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse specialists & experts.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change involving multiple internal processes.
- The jobholder will be responsible for performing the concept studies and trade-off studies.
- Application of the new technologies while building new aircraft definition.
- Propose and implement the improvements in terms of System Installation with impact on weight, lead-time and cost of the aircraft.
- Ensure the consistency between the Configured DMU and the design intent for the Airbus design teams.
- Network & liaise with a broad range of Airframe, Systems and Cabin sub-domains including Industrialization, Standardization, Research & Environment Integration.
- Propose and implement digitalization ideas through new ways of working.
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on need basis.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.