Airbus Group India Private Limited
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
As a Modeling and Simulation Engineer, you will be responsible for developing simulation models of different aircraft systems aimed to support system design and testing for engineering teams as well as enable pilot training for various aircraft programs.
The various activities to be performed are:
- Development of behavioral/physical models for various aircraft systems.
- Verification and validation (V&V) of the models on target simulation platforms.
- Ensure support for integration of these models with other system models to represent broader aircraft behaviors.
- Working on the evolutions of models based on the change requests, system updates, etc.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders during system V&V campaigns across multiple aircraft programs.
- Support the initiatives in the domain of system simulation driven by system community of Airbus globally.
- Automate to support analysis and V&V for different system models.
- Initiate optimization studies and propose innovative solutions.
- Create collaboration topics to improve the process, methods and tools
REQUIRED TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
- General awareness of aircraft and its systems
- Good understanding of engineering fundamentals, system dynamics and use of first principles.
- Knowledge of programming in C /C++ / Matlab /Simulink
- Knowledge of control systems and experience in modelling and simulation (Matlab, Simulink) will be an added advantage.
B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.E. in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering.
- Ability to work independently & in a team in a transnational environment
- Assertive communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new skills, self-development
- Ability to work in multiple projects and drive innovation initiatives
- Strong problem solving and logical thinking ability
JOB DISCLAIMER AND NOTIFICATION
We bring to the notice of all concerned that Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “AIG”) follows a fair and merit-based employee selection and recruitment practice.
Airbus Group India does not:
1. Send job offers from free email services including but not limited to Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail and others.
2. Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at AIG.
3. Charge / accept any form of consideration or security deposit from job seekers and applicants during any stage of the selection and/ or recruitment process.
4. Request for your credit card number or bank account number.
It has come to our attention that fake job offers under the aegis of Airbus India or Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd. have been circulated by unauthorized personnel.
On receipt of an interview call for any job at AIG, the candidate may take some measures such as visiting the official website or career site of Airbus to get the contact details to enquire with the Human Resources department of Airbus India regarding such jobs and/or the interview details and any other relevant information.
For further information on Airbus India Careers, please click here.
Please check www.airbus.com to get the contact details and enquire with the company to confirm if any information that you have received are genuine; do not respond to any fraudulent communication.
AIG will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd. Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by AIG and is not offering an approved job. AIG reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.