Airbus Group India Private Limited
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Are you passionate about IT, experienced in software development techniques and convinced by the
business added value of digitalization?
One key component of this Digital Transformation is the implementation of solutions to enable the data-
value chain in Airbus and its Division and to make the best use of Data in Airbus, whether to optimize our
business processes or to create new business values via data monetization
Airbus is looking for the Product Owner to join in Bangalore, India.
The successful candidate will establish team goals by understanding the business strategy, identify and
evaluate business & technical trends and choose a course of action to achieve the same. He/she will
accomplish the team results/performance by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring,
coaching and leading the team in the right direction.
Qualification & Experience:
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking
above all for passionate people, business focused, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative
ways of working and influencing culture change.
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?
- Engineering graduate/post-graduate with 10+ years of experience in developing, delivering and managing IT solutions.
- Minimum of 4-8 years of development experience
- Certification in ITIL and Waterfall / Agile/ SAFe project methodologies
- Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders transnationally
- Software quality management awareness
- Work as IM Product Owner in Skywise Foundation ART (Agile Release Train), part of the Skywise SAFe Solution.
- Strong business facing and business analysis skills. Ability to communicate and manage a variety of business stakeholders across a large scope
- Strong Project Management & Leadership Skills.
- Strong Customer focus and proactive stakeholder management.
- Advanced knowledge of IT basic principles such as infrastructures and architectures
- Strong hands-on technical experience & focus on problem solving and service restoration.
- Experience of having worked in Agile framework
- Experience in designing and implementing serverless architectures, APIs, RESTful Web-services and SOAP-based Web-services
- Experience in JAVA and related frameworks
- Knowledge on some of the following products/tools:Ansible, Docker, Splunk,
- ElasticSearch, Artifactory, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, etc
- Experience with Cloud platforms, AWS is preferred
- Knowledge of agile work processes (SAFe), experience in lean processes would be a plus
- Knowledge of French language would be appreciated
- Ensuring that overall product strategy aligns with threat landscape, control objectives, and efficiency goals
- Setting strategic direction for the product portfolio
- To be accountable for the End to End Product life cycle of Skywise APIs (Application
Programming Interface), from conception, design, industrialization, operation and retirement.
- To define the product and service strategy, and manage the product and service life cycle from idea to retirement.
- To ensure that the known Product Vision is translated into a prioritized Product Backlog in alignment with the business product owner.
- To establish two-way-dialogue to analyse and translate Business needs against known technical & resource constraints.
- To manage of product backlog, sizing of demands according to sprint/development duration
- To prioritize backlog items according to business priority, PSL resources, dependencies to other topics/PSLs, technical constraints.
- To manage activities in frame of the change management process – coordination of change activities (application maintenance and support activities)
- To ensure availability and consistency of Service Desk Guides / organize end-user support
- To manage developers and subcontractors in the frame of the development & support process.
- Coaching, mentoring and enabling other developers from the team
- Mentoring and developing talent across the organization
This job requires the constant awareness of the compliance risks we face in day-to-day responsibilities. Continuous commitment to act with integrity with each other, with your communities, business partners and suppliers is the foundation of your success and sustainable growth.
The commitment to integrity is supported by your adherence to all internal policies and procedures that govern business activities. Compliance with these policies will also protect Airbus reputation and brand, some of our most strategic and important assets.
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
- Agile mind-set, collaborative way of working, quick reaction in case of operational issues, SLA fulfilment & service availability
- Effective Coordination, Successful Collaboration
- Challenge the needs of the clients and provide appropriate solutions
- Scale the team, assess the needs and manage big sized teams
- Customer-first mindset
- Crisis Management
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.