Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Airbus Group India Private Limited
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Customer Services Digital Solution is responsible for the delivery of Digital Solutions on Maintenance and Engineering perimeter, internally for Customer Services and externally to airlines, MROs and lessors. Example of solutions are Health Monitoring for aircraft diagnostic, Predictive Maintenance, heavy maintenance optimization, aircraft ground connectivity solutions for Airbus fleet, electronic documentation…
ADMS (Application Development and Maintenance Services) is a service that is provided by Airbus to its existing Skywise customers. ADMS provides a follow-on paid service to the airlines on Skywise core by providing additional resources (software development teams) to increase and enhance the usage on Skywise core and strengthen the airline Skywise team.
This is an extension of the Skywise Core engagement, allowing for continuity of engagement, aimed at improving the penetration of Skywise adoption among the airline end-users, and for the organization to generate enhanced business value from their Skywise deployment.
This service is to be offered by an expert team which could be localized, deployed easily to meet airline requirements and timelines. It constitutes a skilled team on both airline operations and Skywise technologies, and can develop and deploy custom workflows, small applications and dashboards on Skywise core within a short duration and mostly while at the airline premises.
About ADMS Experts:
ADMS experts stands at the heart of digital transformation at the airline when it means to improve the engagement of airline end-users on Skywise and deliver strong business value.
The ADMS expert is a techno-functional consultant who should be comfortable and can independently engage at different levels within the airline’s organization i.e. mechanics, engineers, flight crews and operations leadership to discover and define the need of digital solutions. Such needs should be identified to be aligned with the airline business KPI’s and capable to be delivered from Foundry tool-sets.
The ADMS expert is capable in developing the solutions independently or in collaboration with IT/engineering experts at Airbus. Such solutions are delivered in a time-bound manner, primarily on the Skywise/Foundry Platform.
Typically, the ADMS expert works in close coordination with the airline end-users, the airline business leaders, Skywise platform architects, Skywise program managers, and Airbus engineering experts.
- Interact with and support clients, both internal and external.
- Define and document business requirements from end-users in the airlines.
- Independently develop solutions (workflows, small apps, and dashboards) on the Skywise platform.
- Collaborate with peers from other teams to deliver best in class solutions (workflows, small apps, and dashboards) to end users in the airlines.
- Strong airline domain knowledge to engage with airline end users to articulate the pain points / business requirements of the airline end-users.
- Create a repository of solutions developed.
- Working with airline sponsor to define methodology to engage.
- Create material to engage with the end-users e.g. workshop journey maps, etc.
- Workshop Reports.
- Define the business benefits or value realization for each solution proposed.
- Business rules document.
- Solution architecture document.
- Working solution (and its code base).
- Visit and engagement reports.
- Engagement playbook and templates.
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based data-objects, and data transformation pipelines.
- Expert knowledge of Integration concepts, patterns and design.
- Expertise in data analysis methodologies and processes and their linkages to other processes e.g.dimensional modeling.
- Good SQL Skills.
- Strong knowledge on Python, PySpark, PySQL, Java Script.
- Experience with integration efforts (packaged and customized applications) from a data analysis perspective.
- Strong business analyst skills, able to work with many different stakeholders to elicit and document requirements.
- Solid customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Good judgment, initiative, commitment and resourcefulness.
- Proficient with Skywise platform and tools e.g. Contour, Code-Workbook, Code-Authoring, Slate and Ontology definitions.
- Knowledge of airline and MRO operations (preferred).
- Ability to travel on short notice.
JOB DISCLAIMER AND NOTIFICATION
We bring to the notice of all concerned that Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “AIG”) follows a fair and merit-based employee selection and recruitment practice.
Airbus Group India does not:
1. Send job offers from free email services including but not limited to Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail and others.
2. Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at AIG.
3. Charge / accept any form of consideration or security deposit from job seekers and applicants during any stage of the selection and/ or recruitment process.
4. Request for your credit card number or bank account number.
It has come to our attention that fake job offers under the aegis of Airbus India or Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd. have been circulated by unauthorized personnel.
On receipt of an interview call for any job at AIG, the candidate may take some measures such as visiting the official website or career site of Airbus to get the contact details to enquire with the Human Resources department of Airbus India regarding such jobs and/or the interview details and any other relevant information.
Please check www.airbus.com to get the contact details and enquire with the company to confirm if any information that you have received are genuine; do not respond to any fraudulent communication.
AIG will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd. Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by AIG and is not offering an approved job. AIG reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.