Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The jobholder shall be responsible for Verification and Validation of safety critical avionics software, in the context DO178B.
In a certification and industrial constrained environment (DO178), the jobholder shall be responsible for the avionics software verification activities including:
- Preparation of Software Verification Cases and Procedures
- Execution of Functional and performance tests to ensure compliance to the software requirements
- Analysis of the test results and Software Verification Report update.
- Experience in Verification and Validation of avionics software
- Experience in working on test bench (usage of tools such as emulators, debuggers and logic analyzers)
- Working knowledge of DO 178B
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management and Change Management Knowledge of Avionics Systems
- Programming skills in ANSI-C language.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.