Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Digital Growth & Innovation ensures the growth of Customer Services Digital Solutions (including Skywise) by leading the end-to-end co-creation of new digital solutions aligned with Air Transport System primary needs to serve door-to-door passenger and cargo mobility from Idea to MVP maturity stage through an Open Innovation and Co-Creation process built on hands-on experience, Airbus assets & position and inspired by successful methodologies such as Design Thinking, Lean UX, Lean Start-up and (Scaled) Agile.
In Digital Growth & Innovation, aligned with Airbus Customer Services strategy objectives, Value Architecture is all about assessing and managing the viability while defining business models and related growth engine for all the ideas developed into the Digital Innovation funnel.
- Define the business model options and case for new ventures, products and services seeking
- Develop the economic model and business plan for new ventures, products and services
- Test and validate assumptions while creating a sensitivity analysis for key drivers
- Assess internal capabilities and capacities to develop a sourcing strategy
- Quantify business value and funding models
- Partnering with its Digital Marketing, Digital Sales and Strategic Design & Early Adoption counterparts, define the initial go-to-market strategy and the best Early Adopters candidates
- Create the framing report (an overview and explanation of the project scope, objective and hypothesis) for new initiatives
- Collaborate with its Strategic Design& Early Adoption and Solution Innovation counterparts, as well as customers/end users, to define a minimum viable business build (or product / service)
- Plan and deliver new ventures, products and services
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that solution development and delivery is aligned with the launch and value scheme of new ventures, products and services
- Mobilize new venture models by defining the target state, commercial partnership construct and success criteria
- Align target state outcomes and success criteria to develop a clear understanding of how value will be created
- Adopt a lean start-up approach to building a minimum viable business and go-to-market strategy
- Outline key team roles and responsibilities across work streams
- Identify required partners for regulatory requirements or support needs
- Define the investment business case and outline key performance, measurement and reporting frameworks
- Partner with its Solutions Innovation counterparts to identify, negotiate and secure eco-system partners to accelerate business build and launch (leveraging strategic alliances to make the best technologies available to the world)
- Work with its Strategic Design and Solutions Innovation counterparts, as well as customers/end users, to align feature prioritization with go-to-market testing
Early Adoption and IP creation
- Partnering with its Digital Marketing and Sales counterparts, define the initial go-to-market plans
- Facilitate the build and testing of operational processes, systems and reporting capabilities
- Lead the preparation and negotiation of contractual agreements with suppliers, partners and regulatory bodies
- Partner with its Strategic Design & Early Adoption and Solutions Innovation counterparts to implement an early feedback loop to enable continuous feedback, learning and iteration for ventures, products and services
- Monitor and report key business and customer success measures, celebrating successes and balancing opportunities for improvement
- Up to MVP maturity stage, ensure the venture team is consistently synthesizing customer and market feedback to recommend opportunities for change or improvement in subsequent releases
- 5+ years experience with strategy development, business planning and future visioning, as well as quantitative and economic modelling (preferred) in the field of Air Transport and Aerospace (preferred)
- Design or product development expertise
- Good understanding of digital technologies and business models
- A background in product prototyping and testing
- A bachelor’s degree (business, psychology, economics, strategy or equivalent from a top-tier institution preferred)
- A master’s degree (postgraduate, MBA or equivalent study)
- Experience in a high-pressure start-up environment with exposure to multidisciplinary teams and/or involvement with a top-tier consulting firm
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% of the time.
JOB DISCLAIMER AND NOTIFICATION
We bring to the notice of all concerned that Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “AIG”) follows a fair and merit-based employee selection and recruitment practice.
Airbus Group India does not:
- Send job offers from free email services including but not limited to Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail and others.
- Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at AIG.
- Charge / accept any form of consideration or security deposit from job seekers and applicants during any stage of the selection and/ or recruitment process.
- Request for your credit card number or bank account number.
It has come to our attention that fake job offers under the aegis of Airbus India or Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd. have been circulated by unauthorized personnel.
On receipt of an interview call for any job at AIG, the candidate may take some measures such as visiting the official website or career site of Airbus to get the contact details to enquire with the Human Resources department of Airbus India regarding such jobs and/or the interview details and any other relevant information.
AIG will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd. Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by AIG and is not offering an approved job. AIG reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.