We make it fly
PT. Airbus Helicopters Indonesia
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
This position will play a role in developing interaction with the government, aerospace and defense professionals, and other stakeholders, fostering professional relationships with them. It will need an active approach to relationship building and identifying opportunities for Airbus Helicopters Indonesia
- To further enhance Airbus Helicopters Indonesia reputation through excellence in customer responsiveness and relations;
- To expand the company’s list of active opportunities through research, networking and penetration via various channels;
- To develop a methodical policy with clear processes which is aimed to eliminate or minimize lost deal events due to unidentified opportunities to further increase Airbus Helicopters large market share in Indonesia
- Responsible for Support & Service Sales for assigned accounts as per her/his mandate, including achievement of financial objectives (gross margins, down payments and cash collection).
- Apply commercial, pricing and distribution policies & processes (e.g. sales funnel, demand management).
- Develop and submit to superior accurate forecast for the assigned accounts.
- Identify and considerate customer needs to determine the fitted customized offer to customers, prior to propose services / products owned.
- Support the preparation of winning offers with accurate sales inputs – capture plan, sales strategy, strategic paper, win price, drivers to customer satisfaction – based on market knowledge.
- Negotiate and conclude contracts within the delegated mandate. Escalate for approval by the relevant management (MD CC and/or Regional S&S Sales) deviations to the policies beyond the delegated mandate.
- Responsible for payment collection (cash / overdue).
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of Customer Satisfaction with regards to S&S Sales activities for the assigned accounts, in line with the Regional Customer Satisfaction Plan.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in sales, preferably sales in aviation industry with governmental connections.
- Possess high self-confidence, convincing, skill on influencing others, eagerness to initiate actions, solving problems, and flexibility. Ready to work under pressure, responsible and accountable to work, and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Have a strong sales skills, negotiation skills, and public speaking.
- Written & oral business English fluency
- Able to conducting marketing intelligence/research for Indonesia
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.