We make it fly
Airbus Customer Services Sdn Bhd
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Digital Solutions Asia is responsible for the growth of Customer Services Digital Solutions (including Skywise) by leading the end-to-end collaboration and co-creation of new digital solutions with customers from Idea to Industrialization through an Open Innovation and Co-Creation process built on hands-on experience, Airbus assets & position and inspired by successful methodologies such as Design Thinking, Lean UX, Lean Start-up and (Scaled) Agile.
The Digital Engagement Leader is all about driving the digital strategy for the customer in providing superior customer experience through design to create products and services that engage and inspire. It requires a strong understanding of the customer, market trends, design thinking, human-centered design, human computer interaction and are fluent in the latest technology trends. People in charge of the Customer Program are de facto design leaders, innovative problem solvers, self-starters and strong collaborators who excel in a fast-paced environment.
Engaging customers and their end users with Airbus in a co-creation cycle in which all the added value of Strategic and Experience Design can be expressed requires specific partnership framework: the Early Adopters Program and the Strategic Co-Creation Program.
- Lead the Digital Customer Program team’s process and decision making including planning, prioritizing, and scheduling.
- Identify with Digital Services Marketing team potential Early Adopters and build the Early Adopters engagement plan (including KPIs and metrics to measure the success of the program)
- Ensure and manage the Early Adopters formal engagement in the targeted co-creation approach with Legal and Contract teams
- Animate the Early Adopters community and ensure optimal use of Co-Creation facilities
- Lead and participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking with customers.
- Design and facilitate workshops and immersion sessions with multi-disciplinary teams and end users
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR and AR.
- Balance end users frictions and needs with business goals, market viability and technical feasibility.
- Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, In Vision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including Value Architects, Solutions Innovators, Early Adopters Program Managers, Digital Engineers, Business Experts, Marketers, and Senior Leadership to ensure that development and delivery is consistent with strategic and end users insights
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to potential Partners and Customers, both verbally and visually.
- Communicate regularly to key stakeholders the status of the Early Adopters Program using standardize dashboard to be defined.
- Contribute to the sizing of value opportunities and the creation of value cases
- Partner with Solution Innovators and Digital Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented and manage the end-to-end customer experience with Digital Solutions.
- Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing, presentations, organizing events and coaching other Program managers
- Key focal point for the end-to-end customer journey across Growth & Innovation to Portfolio Management
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.