We Make It Fly
Airbus Customer Services Sdn Bhd
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Scope of Position:
- In charge of performing working with a working party (technical changes and or repair) on in-service aircraft through managing a team of people send to the customer site or third-party maintenance organization worldwide.
- Responsible to establish working party file and issue certificate of release for the work package performed in accordance with Airbus procedures and delivering back the aircraft back to the customer within agreed downtime and agreed budget per contractually agreed schedule.
- Act as repair manager in case of major repair, from assessment to release, and remain accountable for the repair embodiment process. He manages operationally and functionally all disciplines on-site with all actors (spare representative, engineering representative, embodiment engineers, workers, and sub-contractors).
- Responsible to perform Coaching, Training, Evaluation, and Assessment of AMCS resources, Team leaders, and Mechanics to ensure that the Working Party Team is equipped with the relevant knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform all Major repair tasks autonomously.
- Ensure airworthiness of the aircraft for the work performed through the WP, sign the Certificate of Release to service, and deliver back the aircraft to customer.
- Participate in the Working Party Preparation with the preparation group (Work scope, Work planning, Resources Doc/Material/Logistic).
- Allocate tasks to staff according to the competence required.
- Manage the working party on site.
- Perform safety assessment at the designated facility.
- Ensure the day-to-day management of the W/P and Coordinate with customers on-site and review W/P progress.
- Ensure completion of work within agreed downtime and agreed budget.
- Ensure accurate and concise reporting to all stakeholders.
- Monitor additional parts / components / tools / consumables and ensure availability.
- Perform incoming inspection of parts/tools and of the aircraft.
- Participate in audits from the airworthiness authorities and relevant standards. Attend to any quality matters, ie PPS.
- Flexible to travel short/long term.
- Performs necessary training and qualification process to cope with new aircraft types and Airworthiness authorities’ new regulations.
- Perform Coaching, Training, Evaluation, and Assessment of Team leaders and Mechanics to ensure that the Working Party Team is equipped with the relevant knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform all Major repair tasks autonomously.
- To establish long-term training on the development of AMCS resources in line with the competency grid described in the Airbus standard.
- Must be at least one EASA License with A320, A330, A340, A350, A380, and Airbus Type Endorsement.
- 10 years of Aircraft System and Structure repair competence with 5 years of certified experience.
- Airworthiness of the aircraft per Airbus Part 145 global approval for the work performed through the working party and signs the Certificate of Release to Service and delivering back the aircraft back to the customer.
- EASA Part 66 or equivalent.
- Proven ability/experience in a management environment including preparation and planning.
- Good command of English communication both written and spoken.
- Training, Coaching, and Mentoring Skills.
- You should be self-confident and self-motivated, able to take initiative, have the ability to work in a stressful environment, and work well in a team or autonomously.
- To consistently find ways to meet deadlines and commitments even if changes or other events present unforeseen obstacles.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief.