We make it fly
Airbus Helicopters Malaysia SDN. BHD.
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defense, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defense and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Scope of Training:
Perform basic functions support of the HR Department, handling areas such as personnel management, social welfare and assist the day to day operations
- To assist superior to ensure accuracy and updates on all employee records in the HR database
- Provide day-to-day administration support for HR department and employee
- Support the HR team for recruitment activities by preparing, posting advertisement and arrangement of interview
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping HR information confidential
- Perform other assigned tasks from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Professional Degree, in Human Resource Management, Business
- Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Must able to handle multiple tasks with good time management and uphold confidentiality
- Communication Skills (Business Writing and Oral). Required Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Skills Familiar with Malaysian Employment Act
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.