We make it fly
Airbus Helicopters Malaysia SDN. BHD.
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Manage all sales and support activities, including preparation of financial analysis, consolidation reports, forecast, and budgeting.
- Responsible to prepare 5 Years OP, monthly OP and Quarterly forecast for AHM Group (P&L) and AMCS (P&L & BS)
- Responsible to run monthly closing for AHM Group and AMCS with cost overhead allocations, profit and loss report by bottom up.
- Responsible to prepare all the reporting (FACTS +, Lean Reporting, CAPEX, ORDERS, Delivery, Generated Cost) to Airbus Group on monthly basis within given deadline.
- Responsible to Site Development Plan (SDP) for Company Capex Investment. Monitor actual investment vs. OP,FC target with budget owner and CFO.
- Responsible to annual Inventory Audit and perform slow moving analysis and provision if required.
- Assist and Support Annual statutory audit for Controlling side. (P&L)
- Responsible as key controller for operating expenses (OPEX) and Capital Expenses (CAPEX) annual budget ensure budget has cascaded to all budget owners and ensure actual are within target
- Responsible to analyze and compile sales and support report by programme, activities and customer.
Receivable / Payable
- Check and verify all the tax invoice and profitability. Check and work with customer Service to clear all the disputes SO,DO,AR, Return , PO,GRPO.
- Follow up on WIP in Progress, Balance sheet, costing analysis for all projects , profitability on job completed , proceed with w/pack closure and invoicing , Time Sheet – Follow up and Analysis
- Support the Airbus Helicopters APAC Region finance oversight
- Computer literacy with proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Accounting software (SAP B1)
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.