We make it fly
Airbus Helicopters Malaysia SDN. BHD.
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Scope of Work:
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations, training and development and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state/.country requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
Produce Training Calendar for employees, implement the calendar and manage the approved training budget.
- Maintain all employee records to ensure updated, including development records, appraisal records and compensation records
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Degree in Human Resource / Administration
- Minimum 7 years in HR Generalist role
- Familiar with overall Training and Development Process, HR Process Improvement, HR Analytics
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acum
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.