We make it fly
Airbus Helicopters Malaysia SDN. BHD.
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defense, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defense and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Scope of Work:
To perform and participate aircraft maintenance related task as assigned to the best quality standards in a specific time frame whilst maintaining conducive working environment and observing safety and discipline in accordance with the company and relevant aviation authorities requirement.
- To carry out all aircraft maintenance tasks as assigned
- To perform assigned task within specific time frame and maintaining high quality standard.
- Responsible for compliance of safety requirement in relation to the task performed
- To practice and instill a good work attitude and leadership qualities at all times
- To take self-initiate to acquire relevant knowledge to enrich and help improve work performance.
- To ensure a conducive working environment by practicing good housekeeping and proper usage of tools, equipment and facilities.
- Cost effective in managing consumables used during maintenance activities including spare wastage control.
- To ensure tasks are evenly distributed to team members and to install team spirit at all times.
- Must hold CAAM B1.3 license with minimum of one (1) Airbus Helicopters type rated endorsed in the license. Additional type will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees in a multi-cultural and international setting
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate, positive attitudes and self-motivated
- Good supervisory skill
- Able to work during weekend and Public Holidays.
- Able to travel locally and internationally