We make it fly
- Assist Team Leader for manpower planning and allocations of duties.
- Responsible for project planning/scheduling of resources to achieve aircraft delivery schedules and targets.
- Responsible for Aircraft project supervision.
- Provide budgetary quotation on Man hours for any project locally and overseas, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Responsible for the quality of all work in the team and the Issue of “certification of release to service” after repair, replacement, inspection and routine or major aircraft servicing.
- Responsible for spares/consumables request.
- To provide field services support locally and overseas as required.
- Any other duties as required by superior
- CAAM B2 Licensed
- Able to communicate effectively on all levels
- Excellent sense of responsibility
- Basic aircraft maintenance training from approved training center
- Able to work independently on all aircraft types – schedule/unscheduled servicing, retrofit, defect rectification, carried out SBs and others.
- Good management skill to manage a team of professional technicians.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Airbus Helicopters Malaysia SDN. BHD.
- Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
- Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
- Flight line <JF-MA-FL>
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace