Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000.
Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The Roll Out manager is part of the project core team and is responsible to successfully deliver the complete network under its schedule and financial aspects.
The Roll Out Manager main responsibilities are:
- Define the roll out strategy (partnership, phasing, teaming…)
- Consolidate, set-up and follow-up the sub-contract activities
- Elaborate and negotiate the roll out plan with the customer
- Establish the roll out process and milestones
- Set-up and update the roll out planning
- Determine local administrative constraints (documentation, working safety rules, technical standards, etc…)
- Organize the roll out logistics
- Deliver the weekly roll out progress report
- Initiate and drive the progress meetings with the customer
- Report to the project manager
- Management of the following roll out activities :
- Roll out logistic
- Site search
- Site design
- Site preparation
- System implementation (Installation, commissioning and integration)
- Site acceptance
- System acceptance
Master’s Degree in Engineering
WORK EXPERIENCE & PROFILE
- 5-10 years experience of radio communications network and project management
- Knowledge of radio communication systems, IT environment, IP networks, Virtualization
- Ability to coordinate
- Skills for customer/subcontractors relationship
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.