Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The PROJECT ASSISTANT is responsible for providing administrative support to the Project organization. Performs duties including managing calendars, scheduling technical meetings, screening and handling office communications, greeting and directing visitors and other administrative office procedures as appropriate.
- The duties of technical administrative staff comprise of providing administrative support to project manager and engineers during the development, documentation, planning and implementation stages of the project.
- Assist in administrative functions of project-related assignments including overall planning, tracking and documentation of one or several projects from the project proposal phase to the project closeout including preparation of minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate all administrative site activities.
- First point of contact locally on our premises.
- Communicate with the project team any update or issues affecting work schedule, design, safety, performance and reliability of equipment in the project.
- Communicate with all project stakeholders, HR and Finance to ensure business continuity and delivery.
- Assist the project team with reporting.
- A graduate of any Technical courses related to communications, electronics, computer, electrical.
- 3-5 Years experience in IT/Communications projects (TETRA and or GSM).
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable interacting across multiple levels of the organization and liaise with other departments, personnel and external business entities/customer/client.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
Specialised knowledge and skills:
- Advanced proficiency in personal computer applications, which typically include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and VISIO.
- Posses a valid driving license or International Driving License.
Fluent written and spoken French, Arabic, English skills.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.