We make it fly
Mission and Accountabilities
- The jobholder will be part of the Operations organization for the Contract with the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia, and will be placed in Riyadh, reporting hierarchically to the C295 MRO Manager.
- The jobholder, as part of the Maintenance Department, will have the following missions, responsibilities and main activities for the services performed in the Subsidiary:
- The candidate will be responsible for the performance of both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of MOI C295 fleet, as part of the Maintenance Department under the ADSAS Operations Organization, in a timely fashion and meeting the delivery quality requirements of the ADSAS Maintenance Organization.
- Working as part of a team, specific duties will include the satisfactory performance of both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in the MOI C295 fleet, within a Customer Services environment.
- Undertaking individually or as part of a team, aircraft maintenance, repair and inspection tasks, quality checks and the completion of documentation in accordance with Company and Customer procedures.
- Performing duties as assigned by the Team/Shift Leader, ensuring that all work is completed in a timely fashion and meets the delivery quality requirements of the ADSAS Maintenance Organization.
- Verify that the aircraft status regarding scheduled tasks and deferred items is updated, the aircraft condition is serviceable and sign the Release to Service of the aircraft
- Ensuring that all work performed is recorded on the appropriate paperwork and signed for on a progressive basis
- Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials.
- Checking every time before to start any maintenance activity tools/GSE´s for condition and expiration date, and ensure their correct use.
- Checking every time before starting any maintenance activity the components and parts for conditions (damages, leaks etc.) and that the applicability of the documentation is correct
- Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety procedures.
Requirements and qualifications
- Basic Formation
- FAA or EASA Part-66 B1/B2 licensed aircraft technician. ICAO licenses will also be considered
- C-295 Aircraft Maintenance Type Training Course, by approved Part 147
- More than two (2) years of experience in C-295 aircraft maintenance in the last six (6) years.
- At least three (3) years of aeronautical experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Negotiation level at English language (Technical & Aeronautical)
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability / flexibility to work and to adapt in different environments
- Highest standard in terms of quality, reliability and safety.
- Airbus C295 Engine Run Up Course certificate
- .C295 ISR Mission Systems Maintenance Course
- Operational ISR Aircraft Maintenance relevant experience
- PW 127G Engine Boroscope Inspection capability
- Previous experience of working in a military environment
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Airbus Defence and Space Saudi Limited
- Fixed term Contract / CDD / Befristet / Contrato de duración limitada
- Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
- Flight line <JF-MA-FL>