We make it fly
- Setup of UHDs in quality, cost, and time, based on the design concepts and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Support and supervise the installation and execution of defined service management processes in the UHD as well it’s integrative process support function within the O&S organization.
- Deliver UHD daily operations according to ISO20000 and ITIL V3.
- Support and supervision of operations of the UHD and UHD reporting.
- Enabling and support of best practices exchange and continuous improvement.
- Ensure the interfacing with the Service Operations (TST,PMT) and Logistics as well as clear defined hierarchical and technical escalations within the project in order to allow fast solution of problems / tasks in high quality.
- First point of contact for all issues concerning all UHD.
- Delivery of high quality supply support in order to ensure efficient system availability with the defined budget.
- Issue technical bulletins to inform customers of problems and support them in taking necessary action.
- Consult with experts to ensure integrated actions plans
- Monitor issue resolution and liaise with stakeholders
- Monitor response times and user satisfaction levels
- Ensure the operations meet the agreed service levels
- Improve techniques and practices for managing client queries, troubleshooting and problem resolution and prior-itization.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with customers, suppliers and partners (internal or exter-nal) deploying and complying with organizational processes
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Airbus Defence and Space Saudi Limited
- Fixed term Contract / CDD / Befristet / Contrato de duración limitada
- Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
- Customer Eng.&Technical Support&Services <JF-CS-PS>