We make it fly
Airbus Defense and Space Saudi Limited
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defense, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defense and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
- The role entails being an Information Technology and Communication Engineer
- Develop some parts of IT and communication system design documents in collaboration with the ITC team in Europe.
- Act as first PoC for IT/COM technical issues.
- Review all IT/COM design documents
- Develop and review System Acceptance Documents
- Support System Element Acceptance in EU and Saudi Arabia
- Keeps himself informed of the IT/COM activities in Europe through close alignment with EU ITC Technical team
- Support delivery in time, to quality and within cost of the IT/COM system
- Conduct workshops related to IT/COMM CFI (Customer Furnished Items) related to SWAN, WAN, VoIP, External IF, IT/COMM Security and IT2/3.
- Support other domains and do basic power and cooling calculations.
- Provide support to O&S (in service support) to resolve outstanding tickets assigned to engineering.
- Technical Procurement Management (internal and external suppliers) for IT/COMM products.
- Attend all project technical workshops related to IT/COM
- Develop layouts on Visio
- Develop detailed technical presentation.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.