Airbus Singapore Pte Ltd
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Globally, TSS/BA will support SLC APAC Regional Sales organization, while setting up strong and trusted technical relationships with partners, customers and end-users, promoting the full range of SLC Products, Solutions and Services portfolio, and understanding the end users hot buttons, operational procedures and use cases, and assessing the evolution of customers missions.
- Setup and lead technical discussions and coordination in early stage
- Work in closed cooperation with sales managers to define sales strategy and propose preliminary Scope of Supply & Work while providing a Rough Order of Magnitude budget for equipment and services
- Collect and understand customer / end-users requirements
- Educate and promote SLC products portfolio and customers services values and USPs, against best-selling products, solutions and services from main competition
- Adapt and shape presentation content according to customer audience, customer expectations and SLC strategy
- Provide customers with solution options via technical whitepapers, presentations, and workshops. Run products demonstration to illustrate SLC solutions assets and operational benefits, and convince customers / partners to choose SLC products
- Build a competitive analysis and identify Airbus best market-fit with key focus on customer value-add, product differentiation, and time to market.
- Shape coming RFP according to SLC portfolio assets and USP (Unique Selling Points) and services capabilities
- Shape our product portfolio roadmap, or, shape customer requirements to minimize SLC development costs to maintain our competitiveness
- As the main technical focal point, collect and share all relevant technical information with SLC internal organizations
- 15 years experienced Telco/IT engineer, with technical pre-sales international background and 3GPP based solutions experience.
- Experience in Mobile Network Operators or 3GPP solution vendors is a plus.
- English speaking is mandatory.
- Has a strong business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- M.Sc. Engineering in IT or telecommunication. Additional business education (example: MBA) is an advantage
- Strong customer orientation, good customer relationship management
- Strong team player
- Able to frequent travel to SEA countries
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.