We make it fly
Airbus Flight Operations Services Limited
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBITIES
Support to the Head of Country
- Assist with agenda and represent the Head of Country when needed
- Manage ad-hoc projects on behalf of the Head of Country.
- Support with Regional Reporting
Support to Public Affairs, Communication and Events (“One Voice”)
- Support relationships with Public Agencies, Administration, Embassies, Chambers of Commerce, and Associations etc.
- Support to secure the coherence of Airbus communication in Thailand
- Organize Airbus participation to Events, Exhibition, Conference, Seminars
- Organize Executive’s visits to Thailand
Support to Business, Marketing and strategy (“We are One”)
- Support the implementation of Airbus Country Strategy in Thailand
- Keep up-to-date Country KPIs, Dashboard as well as Fleet data and Market Data
- Keep up-to-date Presentations, Fiches, Brochures for Airbus and Divisions
- Perform ad-hoc researches (stakeholder, economics, geo-politics, intelligence…)
- Monitor Aerospace ecosystem (incl. Supply chain), and Digital and Innovation initiatives
Support to Business Administration
- Coordinate the local implementation of Airbus governance principles (corporate audit, key controls, self-assessment, fit-checks, Regional Business Model…)
- Support local Boards and Divisional Steering Committee
- Coordinate transversal projects within Airbus Thailand (One-Roof, LEO…).
- Contribute to the management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Propose and implement improvement initiatives (Digital, Transversal, Synergies)
- Continuous improvement for performance reporting (KPI, Visuals, Dashboards…)
Crisis Management Team (CMT)
- Focal point for Crisis Management and Business Continuity Plan
- Liaise with Thai authorities to ensure compliance with local regulations
- Investigate emergency situation on sites and reports to local MDs Local and CMT APAC
- Build Guidelines and monitor implementation of policies and procedures
- Coordinate reporting with other CMTs in APAC Region (Covid-19 Dashboard weekly).
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Political science, or Economics.
- Undisputable personal code of ethics, confidentiality, integrity and trust.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) completely fluent in Thai and English.
- Interpersonal skills, ability to deal with Executive Managers within our outside the Company.
- Capability to adapt and handle strong cultural differences.
- Business Driven, Team Player, capable to build a cohesive environment, keeping ego in check
- Strong ability to organize, plan, prioritize and strategize activities (project Management).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Speak up and welcome problem attitude.
- Mastering IT Tools: Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), G-Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides),
- Public Affair experience, knowledge of Thai Business Agencies (BOI, MOFA, EEC…)
- Experience and understanding of Governance principles
- Basic aviation knowledge is a plus
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.