We make it fly
Airbus Flight Operations Services Limited
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
- Take part of the authoring and the update of performance data published in flight operations manuals (FCOM, FCTM, QRH, AFM, MMEL) upon STL requests
- Manage aircraft configuration to ensure coverage of individual aircraft definition in relevant flight operations manuals
- Answer to customer queries on aircraft performance subjects and performance operational software (Performance Engineer Program (PEP), FlySmart+ Performance Modules) upon STL requests
- In charge of functional test for the new version of performance operational software (Performance Engineer Program (PEP), FlySmart+ Performance Modules)
- Provide Flight Operations training sessions on performance subjects for the whole Airbus fleet to the operators
- Provide performance studies and analysis for support to Flight Operations Standards or Aircraft Design, upon STL requests
- Provide aircraft performance calculation and performance data to the operators in the frame of Flight Operations Services
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.