Our development and people-focused culture plays a leading role in the success of Baykar's defense technologies, which are included in the inventory of the Turkish Armed Forces and exported abroad. In our Baykar R & D Center registered by the Ministry of Industry and Technology, we focus on designing advanced transformative technologies for the aviation arena. Our team spirit is result-oriented and highly motivated. It enables the dynamic application of new technologies with the intertwining of R&D and production processes. We are vertically, intellectually, integrated controlling all elements of the design and manufacturing processes, supported by a robust supply chain in order to rapidly deliver tomorrow's solutions today.
About the Job
- Detect electronic and mechanical failures and eliminate them,
- Able to carry out all the functional controls of the aircraft before the flight,
- To ensure the coordination of control documents with quality units,
- Graduates of Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Electronics and Communication departments of universities
- For those who want to improve themselves in production processes,
- Interested in defense and aviation industry,
- Analytical thinking and strong communication skills,
- Open to development and high sense of responsibility,
- Good command of English,
- Able to adapt to the busy work schedule and flexible working hours,
- Male candidates are required to have no military obligation,
- We are looking for team-mates who are residing on the European side of Istanbul.