HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
We are currently looking for a AIT Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Set up an electrical integration and tests for satellite test benches;
- Electrical testing and analysis of results;
- Documentation of the tests results;
- Support functional tests and document results;
- Operate Spacecraft or Instruments;
- Support customer meetings and non-conformance process.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Detailed IT knowledge and experience (Unix, Linux systems);
- First experience in electrical satellite AIT would be an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
We welcome applicants who are available from March 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter). Job requires off site activities and shift work.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) indicating the reference number DE-HP-4243.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!