Creating Innovative Rugged Embedded Solutions to Secure a Better Tomorrow
Founded in 1983, Aitech provides rugged commercial and military embedded computing solutions for a variety of high-profile defense, space and industrial programs across the globe. Since introducing the world’s first conduction-cooled MIL-SPEC VMEbus board more than three decades ago, the company has come a long way, continually broadened its range of SBCs, mezzanine cards, power supplies, enclosures and fully integrated harsh environment embedded systems.
Today, Aitech leads the development of advanced computing solutions for rugged systems with the latest innovations in GPGPU-based AI applications, cybersecurity for mission critical systems and small form factors for space environments.
Hardware and Software Engineer
- Learning and understanding in detail the architecture and features of the company’s products.
- Capability to analyze and debug problems found by our customers in India.
- Capability to support integration of our products within systems built by our customers in India, mostly performed in the customer site.
- Capability of understand detailed technical requirements provided by customers and translate them into a Technical Specification, built around existing COTS boards.
- Capability to support the technical aspects related to manufacturing selected products in India.
- Capability to communicate efficiently and work together with the design engineers abroad as a team, effectively becoming an extension of the global engineering team in India.
- Deep understanding of advanced real-time computer architectures (based on Intel or PowerPC CPUs).
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of real- time embedded computers.
- Capability to comprehend and analyze a system at the system level.
- Teamwork capabilities, with team members on site and remote.
- Experience and knowledge in modern electronic manufacturing processes is an advantage.
- Programming experience with the following operating systems is an advantage: VxWorks, Integrity, Linux, Windows.
- Capability to work on several tasks in parallel.
- Organized and efficient, with self-management capabilities.
- Highly motivated and responsible, capable of learning quickly.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
University degree in engineering (hardware or software) from a recognized academic institution.
Our company vision is to provide valued systems solutions and competitive advantages to our customers, while creating a well-rounded culture that allows all our employees to develop and grow their careers. Aitech provides a stimulating, team-oriented atmosphere, working to achieve success as a company, offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Aitech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes in the strength of a diverse work force and encourage qualified individuals to apply. It is the policy of Aitech to attract and retain the best qualified people available meeting the requirements.