Creating Innovative Rugged Embedded Solutions to Secure a Better Tomorrow
Founded in 1983, Aitech provides rugged commercial and military embedded computing solutions for a variety of high-profile defense, space and industrial programs across the globe. Since introducing the world’s first conduction-cooled MIL-SPEC VMEbus board more than three decades ago, the company has come a long way, continually broadened its range of SBCs, mezzanine cards, power supplies, enclosures and fully integrated harsh environment embedded systems.
Today, Aitech leads the development of advanced computing solutions for rugged systems with the latest innovations in GPGPU-based AI applications, cybersecurity for mission critical systems and small form factors for space environments.
Board Design Engineer
- Product characterization and writing specification requirements
- Product development while drawing in Orcad.
- Support for editing high frequency circuits.
- Writing VHDL for interfaces.
- Examination of the prototype.
- transition from development to production
- Knowledge and experience in computer architecture – experience of at least 5 years in projects.
- Intel / Freescale processors – an advantage
- Gigabit Ethernet, PCI, PCIE, SATA interfaces – an advantage
- Experience in editing high-speed circuits – at least 3 years experience.
- Drawing in Orcad – required
- Basic knowledge and experience in FPGA design – an advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering
Our company vision is to provide valued systems solutions and competitive advantages to our customers, while creating a well-rounded culture that allows all our employees to develop and grow their careers. Aitech provides a stimulating, team-oriented atmosphere, working to achieve success as a company, offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Aitech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes in the strength of a diverse work force and encourage qualified individuals to apply. It is the policy of Aitech to attract and retain the best qualified people available meeting the requirements.