Creating Innovative Rugged Embedded Solutions to Secure a Better Tomorrow
Founded in 1983, Aitech provides rugged commercial and military embedded computing solutions for a variety of high-profile defense, space and industrial programs across the globe. Since introducing the world’s first conduction-cooled MIL-SPEC VMEbus board more than three decades ago, the company has come a long way, continually broadened its range of SBCs, mezzanine cards, power supplies, enclosures and fully integrated harsh environment embedded systems.
Today, Aitech leads the development of advanced computing solutions for rugged systems with the latest innovations in GPGPU-based AI applications, cybersecurity for mission critical systems and small form factors for space environments.
Senior System Engineer
- Responsible for ruggedized system design from concept to product
- End-to-end design ownership from specification to qualifications and transfer to production
- Suggest new ideas and solutions to problems after examining a wide range of available technologies
- Work closely with R&D team and project managers within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Translate customers’ requirements and functionality into the relevant detailed specifications and other relevant documents
- Serves as the technical focal point (FP) in front of the customer
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (M.Sc. – advantage)
- 5+ yrs. proven experience as a system engineer
- Exceptional knowledge in environmental, qualification and final testing
- Familiarity with video standards – advantage
- Experience in Military/Home Land industry fields – advantage
Our company vision is to provide valued systems solutions and competitive advantages to our customers, while creating a well-rounded culture that allows all our employees to develop and grow their careers. Aitech provides a stimulating, team-oriented atmosphere, working to achieve success as a company, offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Aitech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes in the strength of a diverse work force and encourage qualified individuals to apply. It is the policy of Aitech to attract and retain the best qualified people available meeting the requirements.