AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Akka is looking for a Production Planning Consultant to support the development of the activities for a major customer in aerospace domain.
- Organise the best detailed production planning (line scheduling) to meet supply chain requirement (future: MPS central planning) in function of available capacities (machine, planned maintenance and people), available parts (purchased or produced earlier in the chain) and business priorities
- Liaise with the replenishment team for parts sourcing issues
- Adjust weekly schedule with unplanned events (sickness, machine breakdown, missing parts)
- Negotiate planning parameters with central planning and with production management, including labour flexibility/polyvalence and bottleneck resolutions
- Report plant service level KPI with analysis on root cause and action plan
- Master or Experienced Bachelor in production management with 1 to 4 years of experience in production planning in transport industry
- Good and practical understanding of production planning system in an integrated ERP context, preferably SAP-PP (master data, MRP views, production order generation, MRP view on material, etc)
- Good level on MS-Office package (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint) and good usage of MS-Excel (formulas, preferably pivot tables)
- Knowledge of SAP4H
- Very Good level of FR or NL
- Fair level on the other national language: NL or FR
- Good passive level of English is mandatory (ERP use, read work instructions, emails…)
Minimum level of experience required
- 1 to 3 years