AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
AKKA is a European leader in engineering consulting and research and development services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT , Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for:
Electrical Design Engineer – Aerospace
The Candidate will have the opportunity to join the work group at the Customer and will support the development, integration and verification activities necessary for the creation of “Cockpit and Simulation HW” Systems.
- Design, development and integration of systems for aircraft simulation
- Design and development of the detailed architecture of the subsystems
- Electrical design with definition of wiring diagrams, part-lists, wiring-lists
- Development of specification, design and validation documentation for reference systems
- Analysis of the requirements of the simulation system and derivation of the subsystem requirements also through the use of dedicated tools
- In-House / On-Site integration and acceptance activities
- Configuration management through dedicated SAP PLM tool
The ideal candidate must have a degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and a professional experience of at least 1 year in line with the project activity. A good knowledge of the English language is required. The resource must demonstrate high flexibility, good problem solving, time management and teamwork skills, even in international contexts.
- Experience in defining electrical panels and cabinets
- Experience in wiring design
- Experience of using instrumentation such as signal generators, multimeters, analog and digital oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzer
- Experience in the integration of subsystems / systems at electrical, signal and SW level
- Knowledge of 3D CAD tools (CATIA or similar) and 2D (Autocad)
- Knowledge of tools for the management of requirements (DOORS or similar)
- Knowledge of configuration management methodologies (SAP PLM or similar)
- Knowledge of the main office automation tools, such as Microsoft Office, MS Visio and MS Project
- Knowledge of requirements analysis methods and system requirements generation
- Basic knowledge of the main programming languages (C, C ++, C #)
- Basic skills in mechanics and electronics
- Knowledge of analog and digital video signals
- Knowledge of fieldbus (CANbus) and avionics bus (ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553)
- Knowledge of serial interfaces (RS422, RS485, USB, etc …)
- Knowledge of technologies for interconnection between devices through rectangular and circular connectors
- Knowledge of the process necessary to make a product CE (EMC, LVD, RhOS, Machines etc.) and REACH marked.
Established in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of December 31, 2019, the Group had 20,930 employees, with a staff increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 internationally. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group’s revenues in 2019 increased by 20% to € 1,801.5 million and exceeded the € 1.8 billion ceiling.