AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,019 employees (15,515 at the end of 2017), with 7,879 talents in France (+12.3%), 4,984 in Germany (+5.3%) and 8,156 internationally (+115.5%). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
PAYLOAD & AIV Engineer
For an important customer in the Space sector, we are looking for a Payload and AIV Engineer, motivated and dynamic, to be inserted in a context of avant-garde and challenger.
The resource, in particular, will perform the following activities:
- Engineering & Verification activity at PDHT (P/L Data Handling & Transmission) S/S level and at Platform level
- System engineering support during PDHT S/S AIT phase
- Digital & data handling (Data Storage & Handling Unit) equipment technical monitoring and verification.
- Definition/maintenance of Command & Control & Electrical
The ideal candidate has a master’s degree in aerospace engineering, physics or equivalent cultures and has gained at least three years of experience in these activities and has a good knowledge of English.
The following skills are also a prerequisite for this role:
- Knowledge of digital architecture for high rate application (P/L Data Handling / Mass Memory,High Rate Data Transmitter)
- Knowledge of on-board communication I/F and protocols
- Knowledge of digital electronics
- System engineering management.
- Knowledge of C, C++, Matlab, DOORS, MS Office products.
- Technical monitoring of Communication and Digital equipment.
- Space standards knowledge (ECSS).