Power Electronics Engineer
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
AKKA is the European leader in Engineering and Technological Consulting Services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, energy, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS , IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a
Power Electronics Engineer
The activity in question requires HW development for Avionics and Space applications; in particular:
- Development of HW for power equipment in space
- Production of documentation according to Space and avionics standards
- Verification & Validation
The ideal candidate has a degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent culture, and has at least 5 years of experience in the field of power electronics. Good problem solving and team working skills, autonomy in the organization of assigned tasks and result orientation are required. Availability for national and international geographic mobility and an excellent knowledge of the English language are also required
The following skills are required
- In-depth knowledge of power and analog architectures in general;
- Knowledge of avionics and space certifications
- In-depth experience in HW development for space and avionics applications
- Experience in architecture design for Power Supply in space and avionics
- In-depth experience in the verification and validation of assemblies, apparatuses and space systems
- Knowledge of power equipment design in avionics and high efficiency space
- Experience in electronic design using MENTOR design tools
- Experience in functional and performance verification of high efficiency power equipment
- Experience of using common laboratory instruments (oscilloscopes, multimeters, generators, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Methodologies and Standards (DO-254 / DO-178) and Methodologies and Standards Space
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems – Requirements (UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008)
Established in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. At 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,019 employees (15,515 at the end of 2017), with 7,879 talents in France (+ 12.3%), 4,984 in Germany (+ 5.3%) and 8,156 internationally (+ 115.5 %). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group’s revenues in 2018 increased by 12.8% to € 1,505.3 million and exceeded the € 1.5 billion ceiling.