AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
- Regularly and actively participate in various brainstorming sessions to find solutions to the various problems encountered (business constraints, performance, etc.).
- Participate in the development of new projects:
- Analyze internal needs
- Develop, test and carry out the acceptance phases
- Carry out production and corrective maintenance
- Engineer training
- Technical environments:
- Python, Database, XLM, scripting
- Knowledge of networks
- Attitudes and interpersonal skills:
- Autonomy and initiative
- good communication in French
- Team spirit and responsiveness
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years