WHO ARE WE ?
What if you joined a top employer certified group for the 5th year in a row?
AKKA Technologies, a recognized expert in Engineering and Technology Consulting, now has more than 21,000 employees worldwide.
Our teams support players in the industrial and tertiary sectors in their innovation process. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of their productivity, through complementary business expertise: Mechanical Engineering, Process and Documentary, Industrial IT and Embedded Systems, Information Systems.
The Group is present in more than 20 countries: Germany, Belgium, Spain, France, India, Italy, Morocco, Romania, United Kingdom, Canada, etc.
THE POSITION WE OFFER YOU
To support its growth, the AKKA Technologies Group is looking for its future nuggets!
We are recruiting an Avionics Systems Engineer for one of our clients based in Bordeaux.
Our client is a major player in civil and military aeronautics.
Integrated at the customer’s premises, under the supervision of a Team Leader in charge of remote oil filling systems, you will work in relation with various managers (technical program managers, equipment manufacturers, product package managers, etc.).
In this context, you will participate in studies on these systems and will be responsible for the following missions:
- Study and update of high level technical specifications of the system;
- Participation in contracting activities with the selected equipment supplier;
- Study and update of system architecture documents;
- Drafting of system interface documents and equipment technical specifications;
- Monitoring of equipment development until qualification;
- Specification and monitoring of the development of a system test bench;
- Specification and monitoring of system development tests;
- System justifications work including the drafting of certification documentation.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- With a BAC +5 training (engineering school or university), you have a first experience in avionics systems (ATA 12).
- You have excellent knowledge of civil aircraft systems, equipment under test qualification standard (DO160) and aircraft certification regulations (CS-25).
- You master the mechanics of incompressible fluids.
- You have a good level of technical English.
- You are recognized for your rigor and your capacity for synthesis.
- Your appetite for collaborative work and your communication skills will be assets for the many interactions required by the position.
Ready for the adventure?
WHY JOIN US?
- A group that values above all its technical skills
- An international environment
- The possibility of discovering exciting business sectors: Rail, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Aeronautics …
- The opportunity to work on high added value missions from A to Z … while being supported by a technical leader in the field
But don’t forget, Akka is also:
- A team of business managers and human recruiters, responsive with a taste for challenge.
- A warm atmosphere
- The opportunity to integrate clients located in a region where life is good
- Numerous advantages: restaurant tickets, mutual insurance, holiday bonus, compensation for travel costs (public transport, car, bicycle), works council!
Regarding remuneration, we have salary ranges corresponding to your skills and experience. Let us know your claims, we will discuss them!
With equal skills, the position is open to people with disabilities.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- A recruitment officer contacts you to discuss your professional project
- You then discuss with a manager on technical aspects, projects
- You meet the client
- You are tempted, don’t wait any longer to apply!
Reference number 2020-14896