AKKA is above all a community of 21,020 engineers, present in 22 countries united by their passion for technology. The well-being and personal and professional development of our teams remains our priority.To develop it, we advocate diversity, we promote local management and exchanges with managers to give meaning to action and finally we encourage sport in business. Our Courage Respect Ambition values are an integral part of our daily lives and allow us to understand the challenges of a constantly changing world.
For its Bourges branch, the AKKA Technologies Group is looking for several C ++ software development engineers.
You will join a team of ten engineers and your skills will be put to use for major accounts in the defense sector. During your mission you will be led to intervene on all phases of the software development cycle:
- Functional analysis and writing of technical specifications.
- Design of architectures and software solutions.
- Development and programming of new software functionalities.
- Development and implementation of unit and automated tests.
- Integration on on-board computers and on test benches.
- Validation in simulated environments.
- Depending on wishes and capacities, project management and coordination.
- You will also be responsible for the development of the continuous integration chain.
- Long-term mission to be filled now.
The strengths of the position:
- Friendly team on a human scale.
- Diversity of projects.
- End-to-end visibility of the life cycle of a software project.
- Application of quality standards to acquire rigor and work methodology.
- C++, SQL, Python, QT. Notions of Real Time appreciated.
- JIRA, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Squash-TM.
- Knowledge of MISRA and IEC-61508 standards would be a plus.
- Bac + 5 level (Engineering school or Master). Beginners accepted.
Team spirit, analytical and synthesis skills will be essential assets for this position.