We are a globally operating engineering and technology consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world. AKKA’s passion for technology is embedded deep in its DNA, and is guided by a clear vision for the future. For 30 years, we have established ourselves as one of the global leaders in our field through a well-balanced strategy combining organic growth with targeted acquisitions.
WHO ARE WE ?
What if you joined a top employer certified group for the 5th consecutive year?
AKKA Engineering and technology consulting group of more than 21,000 designers, actors and thinkers at the forefront of the digital and connected world, is an innovation accelerator for the world’s largest industrial groups.
The digital transformation radically transforms the design and the very nature of all the products and generates a constant evolution of uses and technologies. Faced with this challenge of digital transformation, our consultants design innovative solutions to support our customers throughout the life cycle of their products. We provide expertise that encompasses the entire product and digital technological environment. It is this positioning that makes AKKA a unique group.
To support its growth, the AKKA Technologies Group is looking for its future nuggets!
We are recruiting a Devops Integrator engineer (F / M) for one of our defense sector clients in Brest
as such, you will be entrusted with the following missions:
- Collaborate with all of your team members and project team members
- Speed up software development and deployment phases
- Establish and maintain continuous integration
- Make teams autonomous by implementing a culture of collaboration within the team on these integrations
- Ensure the establishment of a short improvement loop
- Monitor software production and quality via factual and automated metrics
BAC +5 (engineering school or university), you have one or more experiences in integration and development of software in agile mode.
You master LINUX environments and Scripts languages
You have knowledge of programming languages (JAVA, C ++)
You are recognized for your interpersonal skills
WHY JOIN US?
- A group that values its technical skills above all
- An international environment
- The possibility of discovering exciting activity sectors: Automobile, Rail, Defense, Energy, Aeronautics
- The opportunity to work on missions to high added value from A to Z
- while being accompanied by a technical leader in the field
But don’t forget, Akka is also:
- A team of reactive human managers and recruiters with a taste for challenge.
- A warm atmosphere
- The opportunity to integrate customers located in a region where life is good
- Many advantages: restaurant tickets, mutual insurance, holiday bonus, compensation for travel expenses (public transport, car, bicycle) , works council!
- Regarding compensation, we have salary ranges corresponding to your skills and experience. Let us know your claims, we will discuss them!
- With equal skills, the position is open to people with disabilities.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- A recruitment officer will contact you to discuss your professional project
- You then discuss with a (e) manager on technical aspects, projects
- You meet the client
You are tempted, don’t wait any longer to apply!