AKKA An engineering and technology consulting group of more than 21,000 designers, actors and thinkers at the forefront of the digital and connected world, is an innovation accelerator for the world’s largest industrial groups.
The digital transformation radically transforms the design and the very nature of all products and engenders a constant evolution of uses and technologies. Faced with this digital transformation challenge, our consultants design innovative solutions to support our customers throughout the life cycle of their products. We provide expertise that encompasses the entire product and digital technological environment.It is this positioning that makes AKKA a unique group.
To support its growth, the AKKA Technologies Group is looking for its future nuggets!
AKKA Technologies is looking for an Experienced C/C ++ Embedded Development Engineer to support its client in the defense sector in Brest (29).
Your missions will be as follows:
- Design and develop software in C/C ++ programming language,
- Deploy a Linux system on an electronic card,
- Check and analyze the functioning of the software and measure its performance,
- Know the software architecture and object-oriented design,
- Maintain the expected performance of the products while respecting the deadlines.
- Graduated from an engineering school or equivalent training at bac +5 level, mainly electronics or IT,
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in C/C ++ embedded development.
- Linux networking knowledge is a plus.
- Working English is required.
Are you methodical, rigorous and demonstrate good interpersonal skills?
Do you want to join our team for a new stimulating and motivating challenge?
Do not hesitate any longer, apply! Your personality will make the difference.
WHY JOIN US?
- A group that values above all its technical skills
- An international environment
- The opportunity to discover exciting business sectors: Automotive, Rail, Defense, Energy, Aeronautics
- The opportunity to work on high added value missions from A to Z … while being supported by a technical leader in the field
But don’t forget, Akka is also:
- A team of business managers and human recruiters, responsive with a taste for challenge.
- A warm atmosphere
- The opportunity to integrate clients located in a region where life is good
- Numerous advantages: restaurant tickets, mutual insurance, holiday bonus, compensation for travel costs (public transport, car, bicycle), works council!
Regarding remuneration, we have salary ranges corresponding to your skills and experience. Let us know your claims, we will discuss them!
With equal skills, the position is open to people with disabilities.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- A recruitment officer contacts you to discuss your professional project
- You then discuss with a manager on technical aspects, projects
- You meet the client
- You are tempted, don’t wait any longer to apply!
Reference number 2020-14078