AKKA is the European leader in Engineering and Technological Consulting Services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, energy, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS , IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.). Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. At 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,019 employees (15,515 at the end of 2017), with 7,879 talents in France (+ 12.3%), 4,984 in Germany (+ 5.3%) and 8,156 internationally (+ 115.5 %). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital technologies and industry 4.0, the Group's revenues in 2018 increased by 12.8% to € 1,505.3 million and exceeded the € 1.5 billion ceiling.
As part of the development of its activities in the space sector, the AKKA Group is looking for an Optical Analysis Engineer for its Cannes agency.
As such, you perform performance calculations and radio analyzes for optical instrumentation.
- Graduated from an engineering school or equivalent Bac + 5 training in the field of optics, you have a first experience in optical design, tolerances, optical calculation and performance evaluations.
- You are proficient in Lighttools, ASAP and FRED.
- Competence in optical design is required.
- Your investment, your ability to work in project mode and your adaptability are assets to access this position.
- You are curious, autonomous and responsive, your dynamism and your communication skills will make the difference.
AKKA supports its clients in the globalization of their projects, so fluent English is required for all of our employees.
With equal skills, the position is open to people with disabilities.
Reference number 2020-15007