As part of the development of its activities in the space sector, the AKKA Group is looking for a satellite system engineer for its Cannes agency.
- You are responsible for the technical coordination of the entire engineering team and for carrying out satellite system analyzes.
- You ensure the determination of candidate satellite architectures, the consolidation of all technical and performance budgets and the development of the status of compliance with the technical requirements of the end customer.
- You also ensure the technical interface with the end customer: progress meetings, intermediate and final reviews, etc.
- You present regular internal reporting on the progress of the pre-project activity in question.
- Graduated from an engineering school or equivalent Bac + 5 training in systems engineering, you have at least 2 years of experience in space/satellite systems, avionics subsystems, GNC, AOCS and in mechanical and thermal architecture.
- You master the management of requirements, the development plan and verification of a satellite.
- Knowledge of Matlab and Python would be a plus.
- Your investment, your ability to work in project mode and your adaptability are assets to access this position.
- You are curious, autonomous and responsive, your dynamism and your communication skills will make the difference.
AKKA supports its clients in the globalization of their projects, so fluent English is required for all of our employees.
With equal skills, the position is open to people with disabilities.
Reference number 2020-15246