The objective of this internship is to participate in the validation of application software for the management of a satellite platform (battery management, thermal regulation, self-monitoring, etc.) for Thales Alenia Space.
Within a team of AKKA engineers who are experts in the validation of software modules for satellites, your activities will be as follows:
- Analysis of specification documents
- Writing test plan
- Coding and execution of validation tests in a simulated environment
- Results analysis
- Writing and updating of associated documentation: test plan, analysis of test results, execution results
These activities are carried out within the framework of the ECSS standard applicable to the production of real-time flight software on board for satellites.
Technical environment: JAVA language, test bench in a simulated environment
- Currently in higher education in Computer Science or Electronics, you are looking for an end-of-studies internship in a strong, dynamic and motivating technological context.
- You want to orient your career around the field of space and/or industrial IT.
- Autonomous, reliable, rigorous, you are characterized by your desire to learn.
- You know how to work in a team, while demonstrating autonomy and rigor.
- Capable of adapting to a demanding environment, you want to contribute to the success of our projects and the development of our activity.
With equal skills, all our positions and internships are open to people with disabilities.
Reference number 2020-15067