AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
WHO ARE WE ?
What if you joined a top employer certified group for the 5th consecutive year?
AKKA Engineering and technology consulting group of more than 21,000 designers, actors and thinkers at the forefront of the digital and connected world, is an innovation accelerator for the world’s largest industrial groups.
The digital transformation radically transforms the design and the very nature of all the products and generates a constant evolution of uses and technologies. Faced with this challenge of digital transformation, our consultants design innovative solutions to support our customers throughout the life cycle of their products. We provide expertise that encompasses the entire technological product and digital environment. It is this positioning that makes AKKA a unique group.
THE POSITION THAT WE OFFER TO YOU
To support its growth, the AKKA Technologies Group is looking for its future nuggets!
We are recruiting an IVV Electronic Engineer (F / M) to join us and integrate a project for one of our clients located in Cholet (49).
Integrated into our project team, you work on all phases of the project:
- Plan and lead the integration, verification and validation of electronic products,
- Ensure the writing of procedures and test reports
- Investigate anomalies and verify their effective correction on target product configurations
- Be the guarantor of the verification of the modules and of the technical feasibility analysis of the components,
- Carry out hardware development work,
- Ensure that requirements are met, taking into account industrial constraints,
- Track the fleet of measuring instruments
WHO ARE YOU ?
With a BAC + 4 / + 5 training (engineering school and / or university course), you have experience of at least 1 year in integration and verification of electronic cards. You have therefore developed skills and technical expertise in the following technologies:
- Essential technical skills in analog electronics, radio
- Experience in Maintenance in Operational Condition of Electronic Safety Equipment
- Knowledge of physical and RF measurements (HF, VUHF and SFH)
- Knowledge of communication modes: 3G, 4G, GSM, UMTS
How about joining our team for a new stimulating and motivating challenge?
WHY JOIN US?
- A group that values its technical skills above all
- An international environment
- The possibility of discovering exciting activity sectors: Rail, Automobile, Defense, Energy, Aeronautics…
- The opportunity to work on missions with high added value from A to Z
- … while being accompanied by a technical leader in the field
But don’t forget, Akka is also:
- A team of reactive human managers and recruiters with a taste for challenge.
- A warm atmosphere
- The opportunity to integrate clients located in a region where life is good
- Many advantages: restaurant tickets, mutual insurance, holiday bonus, compensation for travel expenses (public transport, car, bicycle), works council!
Regarding compensation, we have salary ranges corresponding to your skills and experience. Let us know your claims, we will discuss them!
With equal skills, the position is open to people with disabilities.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- A recruitment officer will contact you to discuss your professional project
- You then discuss with a (e) manager on technical aspects, projects
- You meet the client
You are tempted, don’t wait any longer to apply!