AKKA is above all a community of 21,020 engineers, present in 22 countries united by their passion for technology. The well-being and personal and professional development of our teams remains our priority.To develop it, we advocate diversity, we promote local management and exchanges with managers to give meaning to action and finally we encourage sport in business. Our Courage Respect Ambition values are an integral part of our daily lives and allow us to understand the challenges of a constantly changing world.
AKKA Engineering and technology consulting group of more than 21,000 designers, actors and thinkers at the forefront of the digital and connected world, is an innovation accelerator for the world’s largest industrial groups.
The digital transformation radically transforms the design and the very nature of all of the products and generates a constant evolution of uses and technologies. Faced with this challenge of digital transformation, our consultants design innovative solutions to support our customers throughout the life cycle of their products. We provide expertise that encompasses the entire product and digital technological environment. It is this positioning that makes AKKA a unique group.
We are looking for an Electronic IVV Engineer (F / M) to join us and integrate a project in an industrial environment, in Cholet (49).
Integrated into our project team, you work on all phases of the project:
- Plan and lead the integration, verification and validation of electronic products,
- Ensure the writing of procedures and test reports
- Investigate anomalies and verify their effective correction on target product configurations
- Be the guarantor of the verification of the modules and of the technical feasibility analysis of the components,
- Carry out hardware development work,
- Ensure that requirements are met, taking into account industrial constraints,
- Monitor the fleet of measuring instruments
With a BAC + 4 / + 5 training (engineering school and / or university course), you have at least 1 year of experience in integration and verification of electronic cards. You have therefore developed skills and technical expertise in the following technologies:
- Essential technical skills in analog electronics, radio
- Experience in Maintenance in Operational Condition of Electronic Safety Equipment
- Knowledge of physical and RF measurements (HF, VUHF and SFH)
- Knowledge of communication modes: 3G, 4G, GSM, UMTS
How about joining our team for a new stimulating and motivating challenge?
Joining us is:
- Evolve in dynamic teams with the support of a project manager and a lead tech,
- Develop your skills on innovative projects and in areas that you are passionate about,
- Work in different sectors: auto, aero, IT, defense, ferro, robotics and many more.
Don’t hesitate any longer, come and discuss it! Your skills, motivation and personality will make the difference!
Regarding compensation, we have salary ranges corresponding to your skills and experience. To this will be added several advantages (RTT, mutual insurance, provident fund, packed lunch, PEE). Let us know your claims, we will discuss them!
AKKA Technologies supports its clients in the globalization of their projects, so operational English is required for all of our employees.
With equal skills, the position is open to people with disabilities