AKKA is above all a community of 21,020 engineers, present in 22 countries united by their passion for technology. The well-being and personal and professional development of our teams remains our priority.To develop it, we advocate diversity, we promote local management and exchanges with managers to give meaning to action and finally we encourage sport in business. Our Courage Respect Ambition values are an integral part of our daily lives and allow us to understand the challenges of a constantly changing world.
As part of the development of its activities in the AeroSpace/Defense and Automotive sectors, the AKKA Group is recruiting an Embedded Software Engineer.
Joining AKKA Technologies means evolving in the areas you are passionate about, developing your skills, with the possibility of evolving in different sectors, in a framework that promotes individual initiatives; your role is part of a real business project!
An engineering and technology consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world, AKKA is an innovation accelerator for the world’s largest industrial players. We provide them with expertise that encompasses the entire technological environment produced and system integration skills.
A leader in the mobility, aerospace, automotive and rail sectors, our teams also work in the Life Sciences, Energy, Defense, telecommunications and tertiary sectors.
Your future missions
- You carry out software developments, defining the hardware and software resources, in consultation with the study manager. You have to meet productivity, quality and deadline targets. You participate in the development of technical clauses of a specification and define the hardware and software architecture.To do so, you choose the programming standards and ensure compliance with quality provisions.
- You integrate and configure the software packages used and carry out all or part of a software development (layout, specification, design, coding and tests).
- You implement the application (installation, assistance, training) and participate in its maintenance (diagnose faults, correct them) in order to make it evolve if necessary.
- We make applications for our customers based mainly on object technologies. You will intervene, according to your experience, on the different phases of the projects entrusted to us. You will apply your skills on languages like C, C ++, or ADA, using agile methods.
- Graduated from an Engineering School or equivalent Bac + 5 training with specialization in computer engineering, you have a first experience in C ++ software development
- Beyond your technical mastery, it is your personality that will make the difference.
- Your team spirit will be decisive for integrating you into our projects.
- In close interaction with our team and those of our customers, you will demonstrate real adaptability and communication skills.
We will be happy to receive you to consider together an adventure based on people and a passion for technology.
AKKA Technologies supports its clients in the globalization of their projects, operational English is required for all of our employees.
With equal skills, the position is open to people with disabilities.