AKKA An engineering and technology consulting group of more than 21,000 designers, players and thinkers at the forefront of the digital and connected world, is an innovation accelerator for the world's largest industrial groups.
The digital transformation radically transforms the design and the very nature of all products and engenders a constant evolution of uses and technologies. Faced with this digital transformation challenge, our consultants design innovative solutions to support our customers throughout the entire life cycle of their products.
We provide expertise that encompasses the entire product and digital technological environment. It is this positioning that makes AKKA a unique group.
Our Cybersecurity skills center is looking for new talents to join a rapidly developing team on strategic projects to secure data and information systems. As such, within a team of experts, we are recruiting our future SOC Architect.
You will be integrated into one of our customers in the aerospace sector based in Yvelines (78). Your mission will be to set up cyber defense solutions that meet the prescriber’s expectations.
To do this, you will have to:
- Set up the new SOC architecture (from studies of the old architecture that you can carry out)
- Play the role of interface with the project manager, define the risks and opportunities of the project and develop the BUILD strategy
- Manage the technical teams (IDS, SIEM, WAF, ect.), And take on the role of technical referent for our customers
- Realize the old technology cybersecurity, mainly on the methods of attack, protection of systems, supervision
- Engineer training or BAC + 5 you have at least 8 years of experience on similar missions.
- You have already studied and implemented SOC architectures.
- Passionate about Cybersecurity, your autonomy, your analytical skills and your determination make you the ideal person to take on this position.
You want to join a dynamic team and participate in innovative international projects, join us!
With equal skills all our positions are open to people with disabilities.