We have a great opportunity for an Embedded Software Developer to join our growing team. The input-output team’s new member will work onsite, in the X. district, for one of our prestigious client in the automotive industry.
What will you be doing?
As a Software Engineer you are responsible of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for different platforms projects. You work with a code base of C. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple users. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines.
- Design of callibration and production line software solutions
- Development of embedded programms (in C programing language)
What do we offer you?
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period.
- Flexible working hours (in consultation).
- Working from home (in consultation).
- Training and study options.
- Bachelor or Master degree informatics
- Experience with machine control
- Experience with independently designing and delivering software modules
- Large experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of C
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
Minimum level of experience required 1 to 3 years