AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
We are a globally operating engineering and technology consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world. AKKA’s passion for technology is embedded deep in its DNA, and is guided by a clear vision for the future. For 30 years, we have established ourselves as one of the global leaders in our field through a well-balanced strategy combining organic growth with targeted acquisitions.
We have an attractive opportunity for an accomplished Logistics Planner to join our growing logistics department.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure the material supply of the production plants.
- Coordinate the full life cycle of the delivery from the Tier1 suppliers to the factories.
- Manage the critical path process to ensure client orders are delivered on time, in full and to agreed brief.
- Liaise with Tier1 suppliers, service providers on distributed products in English and German.
- Maintain the customer data, orders.
- Ensure the movement of products is smooth and coherent to forecast.
- Propose actions and provide required operational performance reports.
What you’ll need to succeed
- We would like you to have some exposure and experience working within Logistics and Operations, but a passion to work in the industry is paramount.
- You have good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent German and English skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Practical, logical and systematic approach to work.
- Be a strong team player, personable and friendly.